STX is ready to release the next generation Super Power lacrosse head. For the first time, STX is combining their ACP (All Climate Performance) and C-Channel Technology to make for the lightest and most powerful head they have ever made. This head is the go-to for offensive specialists who are shooters and goal scorers.
- 10% lighter than the original Super Power
- Flexible design for additional ball feel and snap through STX’s Island ball-stop, Scalloped Scoop and the Power family’s iconic single sidewall brace
- STX’s first head engineered with ACP (All Climate Performance) and C-Channel technologies, making it the lightest head in our line
- ACP maintains head shape in all climates while pushing the boundaries of weight
- C-Channel – strategic use along the bottom section maintains strength in a key area without adding weight
- Multiple stringing holes for a variety of stringing options
- Maximized STX Forward Cant
- Meets NCAA & NFHS rules
Pre-Orders are available now, with the STX Super Power + having an expected release date of June 15th. To get your hands on one, Click Here!
Special Colored options are also available.