- TENSION LOCK enables the stringer to precisely locate a defined shooting channel for increased accuracy.
- OPTIMAL RELEASE POINT increases control with added hold and has extreme energy transfer when shooting.
- DURATOUGH material increases stiffness and provides consistency in all weather conditions.
- X-RAIL TECHNOLOGY is engineered to distribute the stress to the opposite rail creating a lightweight and stiff design.
- Level 4 Bottom Rail – designed for a mid-high pocket delivering added power and consistent hold.
- Multiple stringing holes for custom pocket options.
- Made in the USA
- Universal Spec
Check Out our YouTube Video on the Kinetik
The Dragonfly Integra 2 by Epoch Lacrosse is designed for the advancing player looking to upgrade from an alloy to carbon fiber lacrosse shaft. Hand crafted for the most dynamic player, Integra 2 features the same technology you expect from the Dragonfly name. Proven at the highest level of the game, the Dragonfly Integra 2 shaft holds a proud spot within our Integra collection of equipment.
- Updated sidewall geometry provides increased stiffness without adding weight
- Ergonomic throat design provides a secure grip
- New scoop design for enhanced ground ball performance
- Additional sidewall holes for an expanded array of pocket styles
- Meets all high school and college specifications
- Ergonomic profile resists handle twist
- New textured grip zones provide stick control without adding weight
- Proven 7075 alloy in 34 inch player-preferred length
- String a better pocket and keep it longer
- Features STX exclusive Coaxial Composite dual-fiber weave
- Memory Fiber Technology allows mesh to hold its shape better than any other mesh on the market
- Memory Mesh’s unique core is up to 15 times the tensile strength of steel
- Moisture repellent
- UV resistant
The Cascade S represents the pinnacle of protection, comfort and vision.
Three different liner technologies unite to optimally address variable force impacts.
Best in class XFLO ventilation ports offer 2x breathability. Balanced and aligned, the S is designed with the center of gravity directly on the crown of the head.
The visionbar’s powerpress technology decreases wire diameter on the top bar to improve sight lines and increase face mask rigidity. With improved vision, the ball is never out of sight.
- GEN4 EPP – Engineered to manage variable force impacts that are specific to the front of the helmet and face mask.
- NV3 – A high performance impact foam that provides maximum protection to the crown of the head. Shell and liner unite with this precisely molded foam that maintains shape and comfort under impact.
- Seven Technology – Compresses on impact to laterally displace energy, and within seconds, it completely resets. Placed in key impact zones through the side and rear to manage repeated impacts.
- SuperMono S Shell – The one piece shell and visor design creates a rigid system to manage frontal impacts. Moving the center of gravity to the middle crown keeps helmet weight balanced and aligned.
- S-Series Jaw – Is a reinforced dual-material chin piece that provides improved stiffness.
- VisionBar – PowerPress technology decreases wire diameter to improve sight lines and increases face mask rigidity. With improved vision, the ball is never out of sight.
- XFlo Ventilation – Expanded ventilation ports increase breathability 2x. Cool air flows through the helmet and out the rear Xflo exhaust
- Hardtail SPRfit – By combining the HardTail SPRfit with three customizable jaw pads, the player will feel a 360 degree contoured fit that can be micro-adjusted on the fly
One Size Fit Most. Head circumference for this helmet is 22 3/8″ – 23 5/8″. This should be measured around the head, from the most protruding part of the forehead all the way around.
Meets all NOCSAE standards.
Cascade helmets are made in the USA.
Hero 2.0 is inspired by players seeking greatness. Now more than ever, you demand more from your pocket. That’s why we are introducing ZoneTech which is designed to give you the increased accuracy, consistency, and control you need game after game.
ZoneTech – Outside
The sides feature Innegra, the lightest fiber in the world, which is less elastic than our LTH Fibers. These rigid fibers funnel the ball into your channel and provide a lighter, more consistent pocket that will bag out less over time.
ZoneTech – Channel
The channel features our LTH Fibers, which are strategically placed to provide the soft touch and responsive feel you rely on when the game is on the line.
Check Out our Video on YouTube!